Our boutique guest rooms greet you with soft amber lighting, luxury bamboo floors, in-room entertainment center to include Sony stereo/CD, cable TV, mini-bar, spa style bathrooms, down comforters, and full slate baths. Our guests enjoy complimentary happy hour, internet access, complimentary periodicals, concierge services, and VIP passes to all South Beach nightclubs.
- Free Wifi
- Beach Towels
- Complementary shuttle from/to Miami International Airport
- Complimentary Drinks Nightly 7pm-8pm
- 42" Plasma TVs with Satellite Service
- Mini Refrigerator and Mini Bar
- In-Room Safe
- Marble Bathrooms & Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Daily Housekeeping
- Bath Amenities
Shuttle Bus ScheduleImportant Notes:
• On Wednesdays the shuttle runs from MIA every odd hour starting at 9:00am and from our hotels every even hour starting at 8:00am.
• For the Catalina, the pick up and drop off times at the hotel will be +15 minutes in relation to the posted schedule.
• Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle.
• Our airport shuttle service is for MIA only and is available seven days a week.
• Shuttle pick up at MIA Airport is located at Door 17, Second-Level Departures, Central Terminal G. Our shuttle fleet consists of two white buses with a South Beach Group logo so please look out for them.
• Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Central Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.
• Please make sure to schedule your return trip to the airport at least 3 hours before your departure time.
• Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis. South Beach Group is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues.
• Guests are limited to up to 2 pieces of luggage weighing 50-75 lbs or less. Items not allowed on board include: tvs, windsurfing equipment, surfboards, very large boxes, bicycles, etc. Read our luggage policy.
• The South Beach Group is not responsible for you being late or missing your flight due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or mechanical problems with our vans.
• Florida law requires your child be secured in a child safety seat, please bring one as it is the parent's or caregiver’s responsibility. We do not provide child restraint seats and will not be able to provide service without one.
MIA to Hotel
Hotel to MIA
Parking in Miami Beach is very limited and expensive. We recommend that our guests do not rent cars, unless planning to travel off of Miami Beach often, during their stay. South Beach is a walking town and taxi cabs are abundant and easy to hail.
$40.00 + tax per day. You may request your car as many times as you need to, every day.
Municipal Parking Garages:
$1.00 per hour or $20.00 flat rate for overnight parking. You must pay each time you exit.
$4 per hour from 9am – 3am daily.
The hotel can receive packages 7 days prior to your arrival, not before. All guest will be charged $5.00 (plus tax) per package after the fifth package. We are happy to accommodate your package receiving request, but we are not responsible nor will we be held liable for damages or in case is lost. We suggest you purchase a package insurance. You are responsible for claiming the package at check in time and every time you are notified by the carrier that the package has been delivered to the hotel. You can request packages from 9:00am - 7:00pm at the reception.